Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birth Daze

The whisp from the hair of a beautiful woman.
The imagination that lies deep within a human.
The smell that intrigues me and takes over reality,
those who are bored virtue punctuality.
Argue a point whether or not it has valadity (validity)
Emotion rules life, and if you don't let it out. Yourself is left in, and never can shout.
Your eyes are the portal, when I look at your mind, release inhibitions that keep your world in a bind.
There is no such word as perfect and stillness, especially when people evade to the killings. To believe in stature, is a posture of the sober. Let my forceful angry winds of nature blow you over.
Your hair is so long, I can't see your eyes. A tactic of mine to remain un-hypnotized.
Do you judge me? Do you fine me attractive or bait? Do you know that love can turn into hate? Did you know what I have gone through before? And if you did know would it settle the score? Would you praise me or paste me in latest magazines, with eyes glued and minds used by all the young teens. With everyone wanting to be just like me. The true heroes are those that we rarely see.
With colors that bleed to be seen psychedelically with patterns so deep you can't really be, seeing what you are really trying to see, the patterns of life are inside of me. So touch me and squeeze me, and do you love me too. Grabbing your hair while my skins glued to you. Toe Curling, minds whirling, with candle flicker. The time clock, as our minds watch the see-sawing wicker. A metronome, a heartbeat, a pulsating heart, what I find in the end's full-circle from the start.
As I take my head up from the world I was once in. I look up to a picture to let out a grin. To realize that sight is to let color in, to your eyes and realize that you must begin. On an awesome journey that starts every second. That these beautiful thoughts that have always beckond, that life is changing at every second, but memories and myself remain same so I reckon.


LOVE YOU EVERYONE. Thanks for readin'.

-May 19, 2008 23 Yrs. @ Cathedral Coffee in Fayeteville, WV.

2 comments:

Jeremiah Cantrell said...

Nice work Scotty! Hope we can keep in touch. Check out my blogspot - www.boulderVA.blogspot.com. You can keep up with me there.

J.E. Albert said...

Scotty! Love the rhymes! Keep up the rad writing!