Friday, September 19, 2008

Western Colorado:Rifle and Other Areas

Shower Power


Camped out at first Sun

Getting some internet access
The Fortress and the view from it. 



Morning after rain
The view from The Fortress
The Campsite.
  • Started MAT 125 course and Nutrition Course
  • Left San Diego
  • Camped at Lindner's place on the Way to Colorado
  • Drove to Grand Junction camped and had first breakfast on the Road. Where the sky cried and time flied, and I was lucky to be where I was.
  • Got to Rifle Colorado.  The limestone is really good. An abundant amount in such small area.
  • Aesthetically, there is a crisp cool breeze, with fall leaves being born. A river runs through my campsite and the rain showers once every week to provide birth to this amazing enviornment. 
  • I go into town every couple days to keep in touch, and work on my online correspondence courses. The balance is hard, but good. It keeps me moving. 
  • I am eating very nutritionally and am psyched on being Vegetarian.
  • I am making friends with people around the area meeting folks from Spain to Utah. 
  • Ethan Pringle, Scott Cory, Joe Kinder, Dave Graham and Colette are in town and it has been fun hanging out with them. Daniel Woods is also a really nice positive guy. 
  • I went up to the Fortress and am really psyched on a couple routes there one in particular Daily Planet
  • Meeting cool new people daily. Met Ruben from Spain who is friends with Jordy, met Micah Dash, a really cool climber dude, and going climbing today with John Dickey from SF. 
  • Here are some pictures from the trip so far. 

No comments: